Dungeon Kingdom is 3D Role playing game, a tribute to Dungeon Master style games. It's planned to be released on Desktop and mobiles.
- Realistic physics, opening up new posibilities of puzzles and realistic animations.
- Multiple environments !
- Advanced rendering, full dynamic lighting and shadows, including on Mobiles devices.
- Smart AI & navigation: some of the creatures may find a way to attack in your back !!!
- Cross platform saved game sharing: start on pc, continue on mobile !
- Modern features (achievements, social...).
- Difficulty levels to fit best to any player experience (unlocking proper achievements).
- Strong story design, opening for sequel creation.
- The game is made of continuous levels, there's no fading or loading between levels, except for major environment changes.
- New kind of interactions: for example, you can set fire to the environment !
- Many hand painted portraits.
- Lot of efforts are put on atmosphere and details.
Of course it has traditional features such as character and team creation, magic, real time combats....
Dungeon Kingdom is a 3D Role playing game that was inspired by Dungeon Master, Ishar, Eye of Beholder and other Dungeon crawler games.
So far we have reached 30% of the goal we set out to achieve with our crowd funding campaign on Indiegogo. We decided to make a trailer that showcases previously unseen parts of the game. We have been working hard to create this video in a very short amount of time and with a small budget, but we hope you enjoy!
We have unveiled some outdoor sections. Yes, Dungeon Kingdom is a Dungeon Crawler, but some elements of the game have been influenced by the Ishar games, with nice outdoor sections. The first area is a city, where you start your adventure:
Next, there is a mountainous region, during a strong snow storm. This area has a rich atmosphere and is very immersive. We added it to create contrast the dungeons, which the player is used to exploring:
Another feature we show in the trailer is a fantastic one, it enables our 2D character portraits to talk with lip sync technology commonly found in 3D games. You get the best of both worlds: the charm of hand painted 2D portraits and realistic animations during scenes with dialogue.
The background is a very rough version of the temple environment that player will discover in the game, when they enter the temple of the Goddess Adwij.
Finally, For new comers of the genre, we recorded a few scenes that show what a dungeon crawler is really about: finding treasures, fighting, creatures, and casting spells!
Check out our crowdfunding campaign:
and of course, here is our new trailer:
Remember you can also vote for us on Steam, it's free and helpful :)
Thanks all for your support!
Dungeon Kingdom campaign on Indiegogo and Steam Greenlight progress ! A at last but not least, new game content !
New video of The Dungeon Kings gameplay: Fighting a creature in corridors. The creature has several type of attacks.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.