• Register

Desura is a community driven digital distribution service for gamers, putting the best games, mods and downloadable content from developers at gamers fingertips, ready to buy and play. Welcome to the official Desura BLOG.

Forum Thread
Desura Website 404 when trying to download EXE (Groups : Desura : Forum : Website : Desura Website 404 when trying to download EXE) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 16 2013 Anchor

Hi Desura,

I recently joined & made my first purchase which was Freedom Fall, upon downloading your client & installing it the Freedom Fall game crashes on launch,
Following that when I try to download the EXE file for Freedom Fall direct from the Desura webpage I get a 404 error,

I have also noticed that the Desura client doesn't support HIGH DPI settings as some of the options are off the screen for some of the popup boxes etc..

Nov 14 2013 Anchor

Same thing happens with End My World (https://www.indiedb.com/games/end-my-world ). And it has been weeks with this issue...

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.