Metaloid: Origin is 2d platformer focus on run and shooting packed with non-stop action!
story of the game setting on "Utopa" home planet of an ancient robot race called "Metaloid"
whom have live in harmony with nature for over ten thousand year but suddenly one day a mysterious alien ship appears and claims the planet including their race as his own before sending his army to enslave people all around the world It wasn't long before the Metaloid decide to fight back.
- 3 Unique Playable Characters Flame Erika , Lighning Zeta , Laser Neva
each offer their own set up weapons and power.
- Combat focus platformer run jump and blow thing up!
- Collect soulrium [Gems] use them for unlock new power and abilities.
- 9 Huge stage linear but open with large area to explore.
- 2 choice of difficulties.
- follow up post release content.
- Music by "Kamil Sudrajat" Composer from Metagal.
Hi! Tharathon here!
Alberto Dolci and I are gamers who have always loved classic 2D style games and a passion for "speed run" challenges. We wanted to create a game that exhibits these qualities and many more. You may notice some similarities to popular classic games such as Megaman, Sonic, and Turrican. We borrowed the mechanics and gameplay style from these and a few other games of that era to get what we present to you today, Metaloid: Origin. In Metaloid: Origin you play as 1 of the 5 Metaloid Resistance members who try to protect your world from the Lucias Corporation Empire, who has seized control to harvest all the resources from the planet. We primarily plan to release our game for mobile devices as of now, but we are also working towards a PC version as well.
The demo version of our game currently features 2 playable characters, Erika and Zeta. Each character is armed with a different set of weapons and have their own unique special power. We also offer 2 levels to play that should allow about 15 minutes of gameplay. We do apologize for any bugs or glitches you may encounter and the lack of options available within the demo. Since the game was not originally designed for PC and we work under a static deadline, certain fixes and changes are still in the working. We will try to get a patch for the demo out later, but until then please enjoy the game.
[FAQ: Bugs/glitches you might find]
- Fullscreen trouble: Since our game was originally designed for mobile devices, we suggest to play on windows mode if you want a pixel perfect experience. We are well aware of this problem and rest assured it will be fixed for the full game. For now, if you do want to play on fullscreen we offer a filter option inside the demo. It may blur the screen slightly, but it fixes the broken graphics of the demo.
- No control customization: We cannot apply this option at the moment.
- No controller support: Unfortunately, I have been unable to get this feature to work for myself. Let us know if it works during the demo for you.
- Zeta crash by elevator in Ice Level: We recently discovered this bug just after the demo release. We are planning to patch this for the demo update. It occurs when Zeta uses special powers inside the Elevator Room in the Ice Level. You should be fine if you avoid doing so.
- Characters slip from floating ladders: We acknowledge this issue and will try to fix it in future updates. For now I suggest the player to jump over it while it goes down to avoid the bug.
[Feedback we expect from release of this demo]
- Is the game fun?
- Ideas for content and/or features for the game
- What we can improve
- Bugs and glitches
- Improve reputation with player base
[What you can expect in full version of Metaloid: Origin]
- Available on IOS, Android, Game Stick and PC
- 5 Playable Characters
- 24 Weapons
- Equipment Setup
- 8 Levels
- Controller support
- Keyboard customization
- Pixel perfect display in full screen
Please enjoy our game and thank you to everyone who provides their feedback. We appreciate you giving our project a chance and hope that you can pass on good word to others. If you don't enjoy it, we still appreciate giving it a try. Thank you all again!
[Visit our previous games.] ; Support any of our game also help us invest for Metaloid:Origin!
[Steam Page] ; Concept not yet Greenlight because I still have no money to get over there.... :P
Grammar correction by Zefer.
Check out our new side scrolling shooter game "Metaloid:Origin".
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
**Note** The entire game has been remake these demo now work as game play prototype for this project it still contain several bug/glitch which most of...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.