• Register

​McDROID is a surreal Action Tower Defense with - mega frikkin' lasers that talk - upgradable robots - Gattling turret - crop and monsters that mutate - an economy based on giant strawberries. - levels hand crafted like they used be. - Cute cartoony Borderland graphics, but it's hella tough so you may have to co-op with your friends to take down that insane Mutatosaurus.​ ​ Imagine the hectic big boss fights of RTYPE combined with the smarts and resource management of Dune 2. That's ​McDROID, our first game, made in homage of these awesome classics. It's original, with gorgeous cell shaded graphics, boasts 100 enemies on screen at once, the most badass weapons (linking teslas, wave canons, bot factories...) and unusually challenging enemies. It's a tough game, not for the faint of heart and it's got co-op multiplayer. ​

Forum Thread
Can't Complete Level 10: Deserted Base (Games : McDROID : Forum : Discussions : Can't Complete Level 10: Deserted Base) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 2 2013 Anchor

He after the update, i can't comlete level 10: deserted base. there is a box dropped by the boss at the end that i think i need to pick up to complete the level, but it alwasy ends up floating and doesn't let me pick it up.

here's a pick of the floating box: Sdrv.ms

also, i tried creating a count on the mcdroid forum but it kept telling me i couldnt' use my email address because of the domain, no matter which address i would try. when i clicked the link to look at the domain issue, it would say the domain was in good standing.

thanks,

w

Apr 3 2013 Anchor

Hi wildwillie,

There is a bug in current build, exactly as you have described.

The Developers are aware of this and a new fix is on the way (the repaired lvl10 map was already tested, i expect it to be uploaded soon- though the Desura updates processing time doesn`t help here :( ).

Sorry to hear that you ran into a problem registering on the forum- it's an antispam measure- McDROID forum got hammered by spammers pretty badly lately.
I`ll let the Devs know about this issue, can you give me a few examples of the email domains you have already tried?

BTW, if you ever need to report an issue with McDROID you can send an email here: support@elefantopia.com

Edited by: pysiu

Apr 4 2013 Anchor

Thx for the info, i passed it to the Devs. Please be patient/understanding-- these are 2 people only, currently occupied with post-Pax/GDC things :)

Flimgoblin
Flimgoblin Programmer - McDROID
Apr 4 2013 Anchor

The Domain list spam-blocking option which effectively amounts to "people can't register" has been turned off on the forum now - very good at blocking spammers, sadly not so good at letting real people register.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.