• Register

A single player platform style adventure set in a time of old gods. As you journey through this twisted world, you can make shelter and return with goods you have acquired. Explore the natural environment but beware of the dangers that come your way. Learn new ways to better solve problems or sit back and enjoy a little fishing.

Forum Thread
Win 8 Incompatibility (Games : Coagula : Forum : Error Log : Win 8 Incompatibility) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 5 2014 Anchor

Due to a current problem with DirectX Music, this game will not run on Windows 8 at this time. I am told this is not a problem with Windows 8 but more a problem within Direct X and its support of wav files in the executable.

This information does not make me happy, but I am looking into alternative solutions to this problem. I do not feel players should have to roll back there machines to a previous operating system just to play the game.

I am doing what I can to resolve this issue, but for now it must be noted that Windows 8 is incompatiable with this game.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.