• Register
Forum Thread
["Sound Engineer"] COMPOSERS NEEDED! (OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 15) (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : ["Sound Engineer"] COMPOSERS NEEDED! (OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 15)) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 3 2015 Anchor

Hello and thanks for clicking this thread! Well, let's just get to the point. There is this really talented game developer and artist who is making a game by the names of "CandyBallad" It's about two lesbian girlfriends who have to pay a candy debt and it's sort of Halloween themed. Auditions last til September 15 and she would like you to email a few pieces of your previous work. Here below is a few stuff you would need to know about.

Number of songs required : Talk to her in detail about this. But one or two are okay.
Rough length of songs : Possibly 4 minutes or shorter. Loop is acceptable.
Deadline : September 15
Style or Genre required : lighthearted, spookyish (?)
Compensation : Talk to her in detail about this (2)
Contact information : game.entropy@gmail.com (Her email) Candyballad.tumblr.com (Tumblr)

Game’s release date can be short notice (October 25)

And if you have any questions, please email her at game.entropy@gmail.com
I am not this said Dev, but instead a fan of hers.

Thank you
-Rainbowoni

Sep 4 2015 Anchor

Hi

My name is Sam Knights and I am a composer/producer looking for projects to work on. I studied Classical Music at Leeds College of Music, where I won the Composition Award, but that doesn't mean I'm a pompous classical musician; I have extensive experience with pop and rock bands too, so I am good at making almost any kind of music.

If you want to hear examples of my music, visit www.samuelknights.snack.ws/soundtrack-ambient - the most relevant music for you will be under the Soundtrack/Ambient subcategory, but feel free to explore the rest of the site.

Sam
sdjknights@hotmail.com

Sep 6 2015 Anchor

UPDATE.

DUE TO THE VOLUME OF SUBMISSIONS, DEADLINE FOR Auditions WILL BE September 10, 6 pm CDT.

UPDATE!!!:Due to the volume of submissions, Auditions will be open until September 10, 6 pm CDT.
UPDATE: monetary compensation will not be provided (sorry)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.