• Register
Forum Thread
icon of hell 2 graphical bugs (Forums : PC Gaming : icon of hell 2 graphical bugs) Post Reply
Thread Options
Dec 31 2023 Anchor

After a few months I recovered my PC that I had taken for repairs, because of the problem with my sound card. well, but that's not important now, what's important is that when I brought my PC back I decided to install Half life from the Xash3d engine (not the FWGS version) and I installed some mods like afraid of monsters, eXperimental, Survive in catacombs , paranoia and icon of hell 2. I'm having a big problem with this last one, because the graphics aren't working, they have texture bugs that won't load and the lighting is bugged, I also have a problem that when I turn on the flashlight the fps drops, It's below 15 fps at most. I wanted to know if anyone here has a solution to this problem, to better optimize the game and make the textures and lighting load correctly. My PC is a positive one, 4 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 processor and Intel G41 Express chipset GPU.

these are the graphical bugs

Edited by: h34dCr4b006

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.