• Register
Forum Thread
Edain 4.0 problems (Forums : Support : Edain 4.0 problems) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 24 2015 Anchor

I recently downloaded the 4.0 demo and for several days I had trouble opening it but I finally got into the file. Now whenever I open the mod and click on the mod launcher it brings up the mod screen, but when I click play it brings up this message Exception Message: The system cannot find the file specified. Please report the message and what you did beforehand on Forum.modding-union.com Log saved at C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\7zO00938476\EventLog_2015-04-24.log Please also post the log. The file where the logs should be doesn't exist on my computer. What do I need to do to get it to work? Also I'm not a member of modding union

Edited by: Funkstar89

Aug 3 2015 Anchor

Im sorry but I cant help you with your problem, I've had many worse problems with Edain and still do to this day and just to show you how much the creators don't give two flying shits about our problems with the mod, I've posted on forums a while back, private messaged them beyond count, etc... Its hopeless.

Probably wait for the full release were they actually fix most of the problems.

Sorry again :/

Edited by: Soul.Solid

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.