• Register
Forum Thread
Diablo 2 LOD (Legacy) Soft Modding (Forums : Coding & Scripting : Diablo 2 LOD (Legacy) Soft Modding) Post Reply
Thread Options
May 24 2023 Anchor

Hey everyone,

I hope I'm posting this in the relevant forum.

Just a heads up that I am very new to d2 modding. I 've been trying to make a few custom cube recipes which have been working out so far until I got to playing with charms.

I'm trying to make specific level 9 charm(s), and various other level brackets at some point. My current recipe that I'm working on now is suppose to result in a Large Charm with 15 Life/12 AR (lvl 9 req), and a 15 Life/7 Mana (lvl 9 req).

This almost works. It does produce two 2 different large charms, often with the desired mods however, it seems to generate it's own mods too, defining the name and overall lvl req of the charm. I'd like it to produce only the mods that I give it and the lvl req.

I'm hoping it's something minor, but I'm not seeing the issue. I posted my recipe in an .html file for easier viewing.

Knkd2r.com

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.