The dream of managing a Cold War superpower through an incredibly tumultuous era is now becoming reality. Log into your favorite command terminal and assert dominance over your rival superpower in this multiplayer strategy game. Plans are nothing; planning is everything in this worldwide conflict.
• Command the most authentic head-to-head multiplayer Cold War simulator and balance on the brink of mutual assured destruction.
• Wipe your enemy from the face of the earth by racing to expand the missile gap for a favorable first strike. The Doomsday Clock is ticking. Tick-Tock...
• All aspect strategic warfare - economic, intelligence, diplomacy and military combat.
• Engage in plausible events and decisions like Political Assassinations, or Coups.
• Recruit historical leaders and individuals like Mao Zedong, Margaret Thatcher, or Ernesto ''Che'' Guevara.
• The Space Race is on! Will you claim technological superiority?
About Strategy Mill:
Strategy Mill has been an innovative designer and developer of PC-based strategy games. We love gaming and focus on creating well-designed, highly enjoyable entertainment experiences.
Our aspiration is to put strategic power into your hands, allowing you to command and wrestle with the large-scale challenges of our recent history. We love strategy games (more than you can imagine), and making a Cold War game means that it is vital to get the most knowledgeable developers in that historical era. By recruiting BL-Logic, we've done exactly that.
Additionally, exquisite visual experiences are being done by our industry veteran partners, Scribble Pad Studios (USA), and Polywick Studios (Singapore), whose previous game development experiences include Arsenal of Democracy, Tomb Raider, Uncharted 2, The Last of Us, League of Legends and many other known titles.
Official Website: http //strategy-mill.com
Like us at https //www.facebook.com/StrategyMill
Follow us at: https //twitter.com/strategymillab
Check out our IndieDB page: Indiedb.com
Genre: Turn-Based Strategy
Release date: TBD
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Developed by: Strategy Mill
Published by: Strategy Mill
In Celebration of our Facebook page reaching a milestone we are opening the gates to the 1000 FACEBOOK FOLLOWERS FESTIVITY!🎉🎉🎈🤗
Join the game and join the fun! Make your mark in history as prices are to be won:
1. Two Beta Steam keys of Terminal Conflict and eternal admiration
2. One Beta Steam key of Terminal Conflict and exalting praise
3. Fame and fortune and cheerful gratitude
Though we make no judgement on how you go about winning, after all there are no rules in love or war, we ask that you write us the name of a historical Cold War leader and his/her secret desire.
Use Wikipedia - sure. Phone a friend - a given. Use your following on the dark pages of reddit - we wouldn't! For your sake more than anything. Grab your chance to finally get a shot and an early Xmas present for the wife or the boyfriend and Message us TODAY!
Stalk your prey, ship the goods or jump your fighters off the deck, the danger zone is ever present. Will you make it? For those wondering, we are excited...
Renowned graphical artist and experienced modder of multiple Paradox and other strategy games, has joined our Strategy Mill development team! Are you...
Time to take on the politics of the Middle East. Dangerous? Perhaps. Awesome? Absolutely!
Follow our legendary animator Dan Hunter, as he guides you through the landscape of your in-game animations. Be awesome!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.