Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by Crossbreed13 on
We're seeking a talented, volunteer 2D Artist with a unique style that can help bring our card game to life for a prototype we're launching for our Kickstarter campaign.
As of now the title is under NDA and more details will be shared during interviews and the hiring process.
The game: a combat-focused card game, set in a Gothic Horror era with fast-paced turns and simple rules.
- Competent, dedicated artist who loves what they do and is looking for exposure
- Demonstrated 2D art skills with professional quality work
- Exceptional time management skills
- Works well with little direction
- Works well with others
- Passionate about indie games and art
- Experience with Photoshop or Illustrator
- Portfolio with estimated completion times
- Passion for table top/card games
- Experience with concept art
- Experience on Indie projects as a 2D artist
- Knowledge of Gothic Horror (Themes, Ideas, Concepts, Etc.)
- Knowledge of 18th and 19th century technology and ideas
- Experience with Trello
- Customer Service experience
- Unique style of art that works well with Gothic Horror themes
Ideally, this project will last 1-3 months (depending on time dedication and time of completion per art asset) and may result in a permanent position as an Artist with a future indie game company depending on quality of work, art style, and success of the project.
Send your resume and portfolio (with completion times) to CBindieDB@gmail.com