Xash3D FWGS v0.18 Update!
New DSP System introduced in this update.
- Re-Added: rewritten gamepad support.
- Re-Added: rewritten sound effects, DSP.
- Added: server ping in Internet Games/LAN Games section of menu.
- Added: build identification, such as: fork build number, build os, build architecture and commit.
- Added: gamepad GUI configuration. NOTE: this will not work in cs16-client, until it's not be updated.
- Added: multiplayer model preview now rotating by mouse and keyboard.
- Added: Sys_Warn: show messagebox non-critical, but important errors
- Fixed: transition animation. Backported from cs16-client menu branch.
- Fixed: broken keyboard if Xash3D built with SDL2.0.4.
- Fixed: FindEntityInSphere behaviour
- Fixed: common bugfixes.
- Fixed: improved studiomodel renderer.
- Added: experimental x86_64 support. NOTE: only HL1 is supported, save/restore bugs may appear.
- Added: Debian 8.0 and Ubuntu 16.04 packages. Links: Xash3D FWGS Engine, Xash Dedicated Server
- Added: MinGW support, partial 64bit support
- Added: Advanced crashhandler
- Finally ported.
- Added: native EGL backend.
- Added: native OpenSLES sound backend.
- Added: gamepad backend.
- Added: certificate check in release builds.
- Added: new icons!
- Added: new launcher design!
- Added: game directory picker
- Added: autoupdater.
NOTE: All 64-bit builds are experimental, only half-life supported, may have bugs with save/restore
You can download updates from GitHub or ModDB's download section.