- Play as Cordelia, the sweet dragonfly to avoid the incoming beans, to maneuver the colorful branches and to survive the unforgiving wind.
- Advanced SWIPE SKILL is required to master this game. Learn to swipe DELICATELY. Forcing your swipe will result in a DISASTER.
- The obstacles (Branches, beans and winds) are randomly generated.
- Beans trajectory come randomly from certain spot with random speed.
- Branches appears with random colors and angle.
- Winds state (to the right, to the left, or no wind) are randomly constructed with certain rule and constant speed.
- Swipe to move Cordelia to the left and right. Swipe delicately, especially when the wind is present (optional: check the wind direction indicator on the top-left screen). Double tap to hover. Hover skill will become unavailable after certain period until you can use it again (check the hover indicator on the top-right screen).
- Hover skill is optional. You can play the game without it, IF you are the SWIPE MASTER!
- Internet connection is required to access leaderboards and to show ads.
PLEASE support the ads in the game or pay to remove all of it so I can make better game in the future!
If you find any bugs, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU for PLAYING!
Finally, I manage to release this simple mini game in my journey as an indie dev. I plan to start small and along the way tackle a much 'medium' bigger project. This game is the first step for me to achieve that. Although many people feels the game is quite hard, don't fret. You can keep practice your swipe skill. My highest score in 1 month of testing is only 24. Here are a video I made to guide you in mastering this quite difficult arcade game.
I hope you enjoy it!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.