We are excited to announce that our latest kart racing game, Blocky Racing is now available for Early Release (Open Beta) via Google Play for Android devices and on a limited basis for iOS (Closed Beta) via TestFlight. Players can participate for directly via Google Play or apply for iOS access on the official game site at BlockyRacing.games
Blocky Racing is classic kart racing game madness. There are over 55 unique tracks and dozens of racers with unique stats to be unlocked.
Player will use weapons like missiles or shield boost for competitive advantage against other racers. Blocks will fall off the race karts when damaged and eventually break apart.
The game will be available for free during it's official release with native advertising (integrated as a part the race completion flow - not popup) with optional in-app purchases.
- Race 16 cars (Snowmobile, Dune Buggy, Rubber Ducky, etc) across 50 racing tracks
- Over 50 unique racing tracks with different themes and visual style along with hidden shortcuts and ramps for competitive advantage
- Power-up combat system to gain advantage against other racers
- Game physic and damage system that affect your car performance
- Upgrade your race car stats to increase your chance of winning race
- Unlock 16 racers (Snowmobile, Dune Buggy, Rubber Ducky, etc) with stats unique the race car
- Connect Facebook to compare your race progress and leaderboard with your friends.
Get right in and sign up for beta if you would like to check out the game earlier. The game will be fully released on January 18th, 2018 on App Store and Google Play.
Product Site - Blockyracing.games
Official Site - Nexxstudio.com
Twitter - Twitter.com
Facebook - Facebook.com