This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Hanoi, 44, VN.
Posted by Gear Inc. on
We’re looking for a passionate 3D Character Artist to join our team in Vietnam. You will work on our new mobile games titles and some outsourced projects.
You will work on our new mobile games titles as well as some outsource projects which include top grossing games!
Your portfolio demonstrates quality and polish and indicates that you can handle 3D game Character and Environment creation.
You will work together with an international creative team to create RPG, Casual and Action games to:
- Create and produce appealing 3D models based on 2D concept art.
- Create high-quality hand-painted textures for several styles of game, from cartoony, stylised to realistic style.
- An open and honest culture where people are treated fairly, trusted, and empowered.
- Flexible working hours. Our normal work week is 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- 13th month salary and annual performance-based bonuses.
- Social, medical and unemployment insurance.
- Paid leave (12 days / year).
- Maternity leave support.
- Lunch allowance for full-time staff.
- In-house gym including Yoga, Zumba, BJJ, Muay Thai classes.
- For non-Vietnamese staff, support for making Vietnamese work permits and resident cards.
- Salary range: $500 - $1300
- Great 3D Modeling and ability to create a variety of models like characters or environments
- Good 3D Sculpting skills and ability to make good Normal Map for low poly models
- Good Digital Painting skills and ability to create textures from cartoony, stylised to realistic style
- Deep knowledge of any modeling and sculpting software (Maya, 3DS Max, Zbrush, etc…)
- Good English oral/written communication skills
- Very good general knowledge of graphical trends in Video games industry
- Experience in the mobile game industry is a plus
- Experience using Unity, and preparing scenes and prefabs is a plus
- Skills in one or more related disciplines like Illustration, 3D animation, visual effects, or technical art
Required Application Materials:
- Portfolio (e.g. website, pdf, blog or online album)
If you’re interested in this position, please feel free to send us your resume and Portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org