Isotope 244 is pleased to announce that Machines at War 3 v3.0 is released for iOS, Android, and Kindle. The update includes new features, support for the latest devices, and bug fixes. This real time strategy game features over 130 different types of units and technologies to build and wage war with. The game boasts 21 campaign missions, unlimited random map skirmishes with many settings, and network multiplayer to challenge friends.
Over 880 players rate the game 4.7 / 5 on the App Store & Google Play
The update includes many features RTS fans have asked for, including full screen iPhone X support and enhanced views of the battlefield on larger tablets like the iPad Pro. The strategy game also now has a setting so players can customize their view of the battlefield to see more of the action. For Android the sound engine was replaced which fixes sound effects not playing on some devices.
- iPhone X now uses the full screen.
- iPad 10.5" and 12.9" now show more of the battlefield.
- Support for any device with a notch display, use the full screen.
- Added viewport setting to customize how big the units and GUI appear.
- Character talking dialog is now smaller on phone so you can see more of the battlefield.
- New sound engine, fixes sound effects not working on some Android devices.
"The best RTS game available on iOS." - MobileTechReview
"Machines at War 3 has a variety unmatched by other RTS titles." - Nizulo
"The randomly generated maps mean that the experience is new each and every time." - Daily Joypad
- Build over 130 different types of units and technologies
- Rescue the Omicron Initiative in 21 missions
- Command and conquer massive 5,000 unit battles
- Play unlimited random map skirmishes
- Conquer four friends in online multiplayer combat
- Deploy a full arsenal of infantry, aircraft, naval, and ground forces