Alpha 0.4.7 released. Important features include guest accounts, and bug fixes.
Guest accounts present a method for players to check out what Lugdunon has to offer without having to register an account. They do, however come with some restrictions:
- Characters created on a guest account will not be saved once a player logs out.
- A server super user can not be a guest account. This means that in order to run a server, you must have a registered account.
- Guest accounts can not be game masters.
- Servers can disallow guest account access, if the super user deems it fit.
The full changelog is listed below:
- Guest logins implemented.
- Characters created with a guest account are not saved on logout.
- Guest accounts can not be a game master.
- Guest accounts can not be used to run a server.
- Added several REST services to display certain metrics.
- Added allow.guests flag to Server.cfg. Defaults to true.
- Actually display server connection error reason to the client when one occurs.
- Redesigned login dialog. now has three sections, one for guest login, one for regular login, and one for registration.
- Added net.lugdunon.ui.Dialog.smallDialog() function for generic small dialogs.
- On character select and server select screens, show guest account name as “Guest”.