This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by Oakmoongames.com on
Oak Moon Games [oakmoongames.com] is looking for a 3D Character Artist to join the team on a revenue-share basis. If you are a confident character modeller who can adapt to stylised projects, drop us an email!
Our project is an upcoming, story-driven adventure game inspired by Japan folklore and mythology.
Players take on the roles of 2 characters, as they fight for survival, acceptance and truth.
Our studio was founded to promote the progression of women in the games industry. We look to support female professionals in games, and encourage those working and studying their way into the industry, through meaningful game design, industry workshops and events.
Of course, our aim to raise awareness of the value of women in games includes more than just those identifying as women. We encourage everyone who supports women in games to get involved with our projects, campaigns and events, regardless of gender!
- Work in a creative and collaborative online environment using team and project management tools such as Slack, Producteev and Google Drive.
- Remote and flexible position.
- Free to use your work in your personal portfolio.
- Have creative input on the development of our game projects.
- Model and texture a variety of characters and creatures.
- Rigging welcome, but not necessary.
- Choose your hours!
- Attend industry events.
- Receive full credit for your work.
- Able to commit at least 12 hours per week to the position.
- Student or recent graduate of a Art, Game Development, or related course.
- Have an online portfolio of your work or able to share a folder of examples.
- Are self-motivated and passionate about your work.
- Good communicator.
APPLY: To apply for our 3D Character Artist position, please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following materials and information:
- A link to your online portfolio.
Plus, a little about you including:
- The games you love to play.
- Information about any other relevant work experience or hobby projects