This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Marketing located Anywhere.
Posted by Monster Tree on
We (MonsterTree) are looking for someone to help with community management and marketing for our latest game Privateers (PrivateersTheGame.com). The game is now far enough along in development that we need to start building a community and getting ready to ship. We have had some great initial feedback on the game and it has even hit #2 in popularity on IndieDB in the past. The plan is to ship on Steam in the next few months and probably to run some kind of crowd funding campaign along the way. The team currently consists of 4 members (1 dev, 1 artist and 2 writers). We are a friendly and fun group to work with and would love to add someone with community management skills to the team. Here are the responsibilities of this role…
• Join our weekly team meetings at 8pm PST using skype
• Join our team slack account where we give regular progress updates
• Make regular posts on twitter / discord / reddit giving updates on our development progress to the community.
• Help to managed our crowd funding campaign
• Put together press releases and send them out during our major shipping milestones.
• Connect with streamers and enable them to promote the game.
These are some additional nice to have skills that are optional…
• Gameplay capture skills
• Gif capture skills
• Video editing skills
• Connections with any media sites
If you are interested in joining the team in this role then please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment will come in the form of a revenue share to be negotiated. Looking forward meeting you!
Contact me by email at email@example.com