This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by DOFR on
Dev team looking to hire specialist(s) for CS:GO plugin creation and it’s further maintenance/management. Plugin is going to be set on a server network, which will be connected to a new online service.
If you are a Moscow (Russia) citizen, you can choose to work an the office with the rest of the team.
Payment/salary will be discussed in a private discussion
Plugin can be based of Sourcemod or done straight from the ground up.
Vague description of what plugin is supposed to be doing (further details will be clarified in a private discussion):
- altering of default cs maps (spawns, objects and effects etc.)
- alterations to default gameplay and mechanics (from altered round victory requirements to new game mechanics all together)
- alterations to client-server behavior (availability for registered users only, automatic kicking after the game has ended and other similar functions usually present in online leagues like FaceIt)
- communicate with non-csgo server utilizing REST API (our previous projects already done it and you will have access to previous material if in need)
Requirements for the specialist:
- stable availability during work hours (will be discussed in private discussion) during the week
Send a resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via telegram(+7 903 790 18 41)/skype(dofr__).