This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by jrojas24 on
Finished binge watching the second season of Stranger Things? Or maybe you're rewatching Blade Runner again. If bright neon, moody weather, and 80's sci fi interests you then we'd love to add you to our team!
Currently we are looking to add a talented 3D Generalist to our team to help us get a foothold in engine. We will be working in Unity so a solid understanding of that work environment is definitely needed.
As well as a working understanding of Unity we will need a 3D artist who is able to sculpt High to Low and is comfortable taking a concept design from start to finish. This includes high poly sculpts, optimizing, unwrapping and texturing and rigging would be HUGE pluses but not necessary!
A more technical breakdown of the skills needed are as follows:
- Creating and optimizing working 3D models to be used in Unity
- Strong understanding of 3D asset creation from start to finish
- Proficient in Unity systems
- Able to communicate with the team reliably and effectively
- Interest and/or knowelege of MOBAs and/or RPGs
- Passion for creating an engaging story driven game
- Any previous work in the modding community
- A relevant degree or are working towards one
We are a great bunch of artists who all came together for the same goal and interest in creating a solid Sci-Fi MOBA that caters to those who also enjoy the storytelling and personal aspects of an RPG.
This is an UNPAID role and completely volunteer. We will absolutely work with your schedule and try out best to find a great schedule that works for you!
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject headline "3D Generalist"