We are launching today our first mobile game on android: Twisted Tales: Night Night Scarlett
Link to play store: BETA DEMO
Twisted Tales: Night Night Scarlett is an action/platform game in the wonderful world of Little Red Riding Hood. It is for hardcore gamers who like retro games and pixel art.
- Go through 30 levels divided into 3 different zones (in this open beta, just 6 levels)
- Face many enemies.
- Avoid Machiavellian traps.
- Collect souls to buy upgrades for Scarlett.
- Unlock three new abilities that will change the way you play.
- Find the 3 hidden tale pages in each level and take up the mirror challenge in each level to access the ultimate zone (noob, abstain).
As she goes to her grandmother's house, Scarlett, the Little Red Riding Hood, finds the house empty, claw marks on its grandma’s cover. Surely a shot of the big bad wolf!
She takes her grandmother's sword hidden under the bed and goes to her rescue.
Help Scarlett save his granny from the clutches of the big bad wolf!
We are Very Long Call, a newly born game development studio created in September 2018.
We are three at Very Long Call:
- Eisk, our graphist.
- Oneone, developer.
- And me, Macdup, game designer.
Twisted Tales: Night Night Scarlett is our first game. That is why we try to stay simple.
We will be very glad if you can take some time to test the demo and give us feedbacks!