Slope Down: First Trip - it's a huge descent with a high speed through the green plains and cliffs. Arcade where you have to find out a Crystal and save the World from a coming disaster. From little slopes to dangerous canyons - it's time to start your beautiful journey.
So, are you like runners, high speed, arcades and low poly graphics? Well, consider this your green light to start a journey!
Slope Down First Trip is released! For now you are able to download it for free.
I have been working with the game for 1 year and 2 months. It was very difficult but I'm happy with the result.
About the game: It's a huge descent with a high speed through the green plains and cliffs. Arcade where you have to find out a Crystal and save the World from a coming disaster. It's like a runner but not so.
• Beautiful low poly graphics
• Dynamic time change
• Beautiful music during the game
• Each level has its unique musical composition making the level more interesting
• Set up new records at the dangerous levels
• Open a lot of achievements
• Upgrade your sphere (ball) to the maximum power
• Select a color with a unique ability to complete a difficult part of levels
• Minimum actions to perform - control a sphere and do not forget to activate a super ability when it's needed
Future plans: Currently the main goal - perform good promotion for the next 2-3 weeks and start work with adding a new bonus levels.
I hope you have a time to play in the game! Each install is very important for me.
The game is going to be release on November, 25! It's time to start your journey
The game is moved to Open Beta. For now you are able to download it on Google Play!
In the post I'll show you the types of Special Missions.
It's a time to show you a little video of the game :)
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.