Aliasing Games just released update to: New Tap Order.
If you don't know it yet it is a casual game focused on one goal: tapping the highest score possible. It has unique gameplay not seen on another games with modern, simple look and great background music.
New Tap Order is great for a short break. Check it for yourself. Have fun!
New features added in New Tap Order 1.2:
- upgraded GUI
- new platform look
- second soundtrack
- TOP5 marks visible on platforms
- rate button
Some reviews from previous version:
- " Unique!! Addicting simple concept that will make you leave game installed on your device always! At first it feels kinda hard but once you get the idea...thats when the addiction starts kicking in. Like for instance when you figure out how to make the object skip to the top really fast by tapping.....well you will understand when you play it. 5 stars for making an easy pick up and leave game. Great job to the developer!"
- Gabriel Viera
- " Easy to learn, hard to master like any good reflex game! You have to synchronize your taps with your rotation to climb up the screen. I have yet to get more than a few points, which is nice because I have plenty of hours of challenge ahead of me. Very fun, nicely done!"
- Tommy Jensen, HA Legends
- "Good Lord now that i know how to play it's frackin insane i like it dude super challenging and funky music"
- Mark, NDGOgames
- "Super challenging! Love the challenge. If you play this bring your "A" game. It's going to push you right from the start but once you got it you'll want to take down the score. Pick this up if you like a challenge."
- Two Five
Hope to see your TOP5 score on global higscore list!
Cheers, Aliasing Games Team!