Metagal is 2D platformer heavy inspire from classic Megaman games, player role as G00."Meta Gal" android girl who fight against army of General Creeper who capture her creator "Dr.Ray" and force to modify her sister into battle robot use for war.
Today we glade to say Metagal has been release on steam store with 3.99$ price.
You can visit our store here
And we have some extra info before you decide to buy our game.
Even Metagal takes a lot of influence from the Megaman games, especially the classic one but not everything functions in same way which might make you feel alien if you expect everything to work like Megaman.
- We intent to design this game to be simple if you expect to see the game play around one complex core mechanic or offer any innovation this game might not for you.
- Weapon energy of Metagal regenerates itself over time but doesn’t affect only your special weapons. Your normal shot also cost energy spam too much bullet can end up with disaster.
- Our main weapon of GAL.0 [Player character] is Meta Vulcan "semi automatic" cannon which fire 3 bullet per round cost about 1 Energy per shot. If players have low EN she might shoot only 1 bullet at time.
- Unfortunately because of lack of man power and funds, we can offer only 4 robot master type boss. Meaning players have only 5 special weapon to choose from but we try to design each of them as practically as possible while not only just to deal damage to enemy in fancy ways but also function as movement support.
- Due previous reason you can expect this game to be shorter than Megaman about 30%
- Like modern games, there are unlimited continues in Metagal, which mean no "1Up" item but we have "Gear" item which allows players to re spawn at the last floor they were killed in instantly. We don’t claim this feature is any kind of innovation, we only hope this feature will make the game easier for players.
- Other than special weapons gain from GAL series GAL.0 can be upgrade her basic ability by collect hidden item inside each stage.
- The game also show you score board when you finish each level and lucky for us Steam also offer their score board allow you to compare your score with other player. :D
- Bosses aren’t designed to have weakness against specific weapons other boss power [even some weapons might seem to do more effect than others] all weapon has designs are based on tactical decision.
- Our don't expect game physic to be same to Megaman.
Hi everyone. Truly It's been week since we submit the game to steam greenlight before decide to post here, we announce quite late because the guy who...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.