The first update of Maze Slider is now available to download for free on Android and Windows Phone. The changes and improvements have been suggested by some users who took the time to provide amazing reviews where they shared their opinions about the game. Here's the update list:
- Disabled swapping the screen to move the ball when a tutorial is active.
- Fixed Level 22 perfect moves.
- The clone player object will be semi-transparent till it gets activated.
- Rotating blocks is now a lot faster.
- Fixed a bug when adding red and green buttons in the custom editor.
- Added text in each level that indicates your current moves count and perfect moves for that level.