Beat the legendary Bavarian race track!
Controls and the course of the road were made as realistic as possible for a pure racing experience.
Finally not a casual, arcade-like racing game!
No Zombies, no stars, no careers, no bananas - Kesselberg.
- Optimized 3D graphics for HD Retina displays
- Enhanced car dynamics for high speed driving, slow turns and drifts
- Sound simulation for engine, gear shifts, transmission, crashes and wind
- Two-finger controls allow braking and turning or a combination of both
- GameCenter leaderboard for best times
- GameCenter leaderboard for pros (best times without crashes)
- No ads
- No extra costs
Kesselberg - a former FIA hill climb racetrack and now public road, still very popular among car drivers and motorcyclists.
High-resolution digital elevation data from airborne laser scanning was used for the construction of the road.
- The car always accelerates
- Turn left: tap on the left side of the screen
- Turn right: tap on the right side of the screen
- Braking: tap on the lower part of the screen
- Turning and braking can be combined (for drifts)
(Please refer also to the last screenshot.)
No Zombies, no stars, no careers, no bananas - Just Another Racing Game
Munich, Germany - January 28, 2015 - game developer Flauchers Finest is pleased to announce a major update for the back-to-the-basics, non casual racing game "Kesselberg Legendary Racing". By public demand this update includes a new graphics style.
Tired of Star Roads and Colorful Power-Ups? This Game Will Have You Covered!
Bavaria's most famous racetrack paid tribute to in "non-casual" racer.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.