Guppy version 29 is released!
This version adds the option to remove ALL predators so you can just swim around in peace if you prefer. You can still eat flies and hang out with your fellow fishies, but you won't get any points (scoring is disabled in this mode).
To activate this, go to the Options menu (Esc/Start - Main Menu - Options) and toggle Predators.
Also added: ability to control co-op from the pause menu (Esc), adding or removing players. The spawn player hotkey (on keyboard) has changed from ENTER to S (still A on gamepad).
This version also adds other minor tweaks and fixes.
Available on Steam (Win/Mac/Linux) and itchio (Win/Mac/Linux/Android):
- added option to remove predators (disables scoring)
- add/remove player 2 option added to pause menu
- spawn player 2 KB hotkey changed from ENTER to S
- fixed: broken bg parallax scrolling in P2 splitscreen view
- added gamepad combos to access secrets without KB or mouse
- added alternate bg rock variation for hidden BUBBLES-mode
- various minor tweaks
Guppy, 2D watercolor fish simulation, is now available on Steam!
"Guppy - a game about swimming" is released on the iOS App Store.
Guppy is now available on Mac via the Mac App Store and itch.io.
Guppy is now on Steam Greenlight. Please vote to get it on Steam!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.