Yunseok is here. Finally, Discouraged Workers TEEN and Demo has been updated on all my favorite distribution platforms. Here are the details:
- Updated: Version 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.1681
- Updated: Ren’Py Engine 6.99.142
- Released: Digital Books DLC
- Released: KNDWTEEN Deluxe Edition
- Added: Integrated with Game Jolt API
- Added: Sketch-arts in the Ga-yeon’s diary
- Added: Russian support by Roman Koledin
- Added: Simplified-Chinese support by IVY
- Added: Spanish support by Project Gamer Japones
- Added: Blind-friendly support
- Added: Replay screen
- Added: About screen
- Improved: Many graphical assets has been added or replaced
- Improved: Steamworks integration support
- Improved: Controller support and Steam Controller support
- Improved: Now the Archives will display your collecting status
- Improved: When displaying the controller images, the buttons on the quick menu are not focused by the arrow keys
- Improved: Now the window-title will display your current language title, also immediately when you change the language
- Improved: Reduce program size
- Improved: Update licenses
- Fixed: All screens and GUIs
- Fixed: Now the epilogue can be seen in your progress directly, not the concept archive
TEEN version of the Discouraged Workers has been updated on Steam and Humble, itch, App store, Google Play Store, Amazon Appstore, ONE Store, and Aptoide. Also, it was released on Game Jolt. The Game Jolt version does not provide a steam key by default, but I will send a key if the player want.
Discouraged Workers TEEN - Digital Books DLC
KNDWTEEN Deluxe Edition
Game Jolt Trophies
Now you can get both Steam Achievements and Game Jolt Trophies at once.
For details, please check this Steam guide.
The demo version has been updated in the Steam and Amazon Video Games, Amazon Appstore,
Itch, Game Jolt, Bitbucket, Github, Google Play Store and Aptoide.
Simply recommend download via IndieDB, here.
Mac: Unzip> Run the Discouraged Workers.app
Windows: Unzip> Run the Discouraged Workers.exe
Discouraged Workers project has ended
Finally the fifth of the Project DW series is over.
I'll update the Discouraged Workers one more time but it will be a very small update.
Of course I will update more if the Project Gamer Japones has finished their work of Spanish translation,
or if I decide support more languages.
Now, I will make free playable DLC and the other sequels of the Project DW series.
Thank you for watching this project for a long time.
I look forward to your continued support.