A simple block dropping game, where you can affect the direction of gravity by leaning your device to the left or right.
Version 0.2 of [bwee] available here.
This version has the following change log:
- "All the time in the world" - or not, as you now only have 5.0s between block drops or the block will fall automatically.
- "Silence is golden" - added a mute button to stop the music.
- "Or not so golden" - added some sound effects when using the buttons and when the blocks collide.
- "2 degrees of separation" - made some further progress on the local multi-player mode. Although this is still some way off.
- "Selling out" - added advert code to display a banner at the bottom of the screen.
- "I'm out" - added a way to quit the add - hold down on the TEETH for 2.0s and then release. Not the most elegant of methods, but it'll do for now.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.