• Register
Forum Thread
Recreate Zero Hour + Red Alert 2 on Unreal Engine 4 (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : Recreate Zero Hour + Red Alert 2 on Unreal Engine 4 ) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 21 2019 Anchor

Abstract

The game is going to be of the RTS (Real Time Strategy) Genre. It will be a FREE to Play system following the multiplayer capacities of Fortnite System. The player will have the ability to select a team/nation. The player will then connect to our server and other players will connect until slot is full or timeout. The slot will be of 16/32 players based on the map selected. It will then be a battle royal. The game can be considered a rebirth of Command and Conquer Generals/Zero Hour and some of the feature set will be taken from Red Alert 2/Yuri Revenge.

I am trying to fund the project from my pocket, to make this game come alive again better and fixed. I am currently hiring on upwork, but i feel this community could use more appreciation.

Required Team

• Unreal Engine Programmer
  • 3d Modeler/Animator
  • Network Handler
  • Project Manager
  • Concept Artist
  • Music/Vocals/Soundtrack

The Plan Soo Far

Game Overview

THREAD LEFT FOR UPDATES AS WE PROGRESS

Updates so Far

22-03-19 - Created the Concept Plan

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.