Level Designers located Anywhere.
Posted by Prosopon on
Prosopon is a small independent dev team formed by talented individuals worldwide.
We are seeking talented, creative individuals for the development of our current project, that’s actually on pre-production. We’re passionate, serious, open minded, gaining experience , and always looking to network with new people.
-Deeply focused on player immersion and experience, we are in front of an small-scaled realist open world adventure-simulator game placed on a small rural town during the 18th century where players will be able to make their own stories based on their actions.
We are trying to innovate the adventure genre by adding simulation aspects to it, such as the pass of time, where the story won’t wait for the player and will develop itself even if the player does not interact.
- Adventure Simulator
- Focused on realism
- Deep narrative-based
- Small scale open world
- Awesome talented people to work with
- An open and friendly environment where your voice matters
- Share and gain knowledge with your teammates
- Revenue sharing (Cash-out after funding, if successful, as well as revenue sharing)
What we want from you
- Passionate about level design and games and affinity for the adventure genre
- Understanding of level and environmental design
- Ability to communicate and follow directions
- Comfortable working with multinational team via the internet
- Generally creative and curious
- No previous experience required
What we would love from you
- Experience on past projects as a level designer (personal projects do count)
- Familiar with Cryengine V and Speedtree
- 3D Modeling knowledge
- Strong video game culture
- Participate actively on development with the use of collaborative tools
- Work with the game designers and concept artists to create a rich open world experience
- Work with the 3D artists to create high quality model sheets for production
Please, if interested contact us at jobs (at) prosopongames (dot) com