Ben, 12 years old, comes home after school. Because of his poor grades in school, his mom locks him in his room for the rest of the day.
A few hours later, when everything is quiet in the house, an intruder breaks in and kidnaps his mother and his little brother.
Locked in his room, Ben is unable to help them.
What to do? Call the police? Call his dad?
Adventurous and full of courage, he starts to investigate by himself and plans to find out the cause of their kidnapping.
The scenario offers many surprises and you will spend many hours discovering the story of Ben, little clumsy kid trying to find his missing parents. His whimsical character will not make his life easier…
Traditional point and click
Enjoy the charm of the traditional point and click games: simply move the hero with your mouse and find plenty of helpful objects on your way to learn more about the plot.
The puzzles are designed to be logical and always relevant to the story. Forget the point and click games asking you to combine any pair of random items. Play naturally as if you were in place of the character.
The very facetious Ben sometimes reacts without thinking. Fortunately the programmer is here to call him to order. Have fun discovering their dialogues.
If you have any request (bug, help on solving a puzzle, review of the game, ...), we always stay at your service.
All the characters are dubbed in French. The game features French and English subtitles.
Game available on Windows, Linux and Mac.
More than 270 objets.
More than 40 rooms.
The musics of the final version are composed entirely on the basis of the story.
Each in-game location has specific sound effects and ambient sounds.
The game features a particle system.
The graphics and characters were rendered in HD images and then implemented in the game.
More info on wimfgame.com or Facebook.com
- Added double click that makes the character run.
- The main character now contains 43 different animations out of the 50 planned (the demo only contained 13).
- All scenes now contain animations and various sound effects.
- NPCs (non-playable characters) have been added to several scenes.
- The stability of the game interface has been completely revised, the gameplay has remained the same but is more responsive and free of bugs.
- The set of unused files have been cleaned up and a big part of the files have been optimized to make the game less resource intensive.
- The music is now without cuts (They do not restart at each change of scene but continue or they had stopped)
- The texts have been adjusted to no longer overflow the screen, regardless of the resolution of the game.
- Many other small bug fixes.
It was a big job but the result is worth it. I'm finishing the last 7 animations of the character this week.
The final scene is under preparation. Then follow a beta version to detect any bugs and errors. All this to allow a stable version when the game will be release.
Feel free to comment and share, it is now that it becomes important.
The question that often comes back is: "What does the family look like before it disappears?
A brief overview of the work in progress on a stage of the game. Ben and his little brother.
Big game evolution I recalculated my animations and added framerate in each animal. Now, the movements are smooth.
Si vous voulez m'aider, vous pouvez voter pour moi sur thunderclap
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.