Update 1.0.3 for Super Wall Crash is now available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. It contains some of the biggest changes seen in any of the game updates to date. Here are the items contained in this update:
- New temporary invulnerability after taking damage
- Objects no longer spawn immediately behind a wall
- Leaderboards button now available on the main menu
- Reduced Skelleton spawn count
- Ads now reward 20 coins per view
- Minor particle performance improvements
- Minor bug fixes
The largest of these changes are the top two items. The first introduces a new mechanic where the character will not take damage from subsequent collisions for a few seconds after colliding with an item. The second item is a fix that helps with debris objects spawning immediately behind a wall and often being impossible to see.
Currently we are working on the first major DLC for the game which will introduce new characters and levels, as well as fix some of the issues with the enemies in the game. See you when that launches!