Get ready for an exciting adventure on the roads of Arizona set in the aftermath of a nuclear war!
- A seamless, open world.
- Real time battles with no limits on the number of participants.
- Tons of vehicles, motorcycles, armored vehicles, weapons, and gadgets.
- Detailed vehicle styling and tuning. Create a unique vehicle with a unique name, appearance, and weaponry.
- Gameplay features stealth elements and ambushes. There are no levels or maps. Just like in a real battle, only competent intelligence will help you to identify the actual number of battle participants.
- The game employs a classic role-based character and party system. You choose your support class: choose from scout, gunner, rifleman, engineer, or ammunition and fuel delivery driver.
- Unpredictable massive PVP battles. Each time you play you will encounter unique game situations in an open world environment.
- Participate in caravan robberies. The game employs a live economic system in which you must protect trade vehicles as they move between settlements.
- Flexible zoom. You can move the camera's position into the stratosphere with one roll of the mouse wheel.
- Karma and hardcore. Kill anyone you want, from small to large. However, according to the Karma system, what goes around comes around.
- Drones, UAVs, MRLS, mines, and guided missiles.
- Dozens of task generators. Players can trade quests with each other.
- The game is free. You do not need to spend money. Pay a fixed amount for insurance. The game has no stores for in-game purchases of items, play money, crystals and ammunition. Players who have purchased insurance are always on equal footing.
- This is a next-generation browser-based game. Play instantly without having to install software on any platform.