Derelict is a squad-based real-time strategy game, requiring a sophisticated mobile defence strategy for objective success.
The objective of the game is to get your soldiers from one side of the derelict space-ship to the other, moving from one airlock to the next. There you rest, refuel, reload and prepare to meet your opponents in the next level.
Hi Im David Harrison would like to introduce myself i'm the programmer for Derelict, and want to start a weekly update that will be posted every sunday. The Update will include little writing on what i have achieved for the week, a little of Alex’s eye candy screenshots/Gifs, and a roadmap on what I am planing to achieve next week. Exciting stuff right?
* Lock(red), broken(yellow ),open(green)
* locks add dangerlvl to that pathway
* added a obstacle agent on the door when it is lock
* if Door is destroy turn off obstacle agent
* shoot through Broken doors
* change the animation of the open/close to a blend tree
* bug function
* bugs add dangerlvl to the doors
* Lock Door/broken doors
* attack doors if close enough
* take health off the door when the until the door is destroy
* Soldier Function
* Lock doors
* Hold down door to lock
* Close the door
* Turn the door red
* Unlock door if door is red
* Broken Doors
* hold down door to pried open
* Stay the color yellow
* Door will play the destroyed animations
* Heavy Doors
* If door is locked it send message to all the nodes that it cut off from the world to send all the bugs back home and deletes them from the list
* Camera travels 10x faster when Slomo on
* if there is a soldier that is in front of the soldier then ask that soldier to crouch
* Critical Damage Modifiers
* Guns Functions:
Shotgun, Assault rifle, Flamethrower* Double shotgun, Plasma, Carbine rifle, Light machine gun, Arc rifle, Mini gun, Heavy flamethrower
* Soldiers stop when attacked
* Soldiers can pivot while moving. Stops
* when bugs are attack soldier make sure the soldier faces the bug
* double tap to run
* can't shoot
* walk *#runSpeed
* run animation
Lots of work has been done in the past 2 months. While we haven't posted much on the forums, or IndieDB we have been hard at work trying to finish the...
Another month of what seems to be non-stop work has just about come to an end.
September is almost over and its getting cold, but Derelict_ is just warming up! We have lots of progress to share here, as well as a new video for everyone...
Hello! August is over and we have been pretty quiet about how things are going. So here is a September update. We go over everything thats being worked...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
The MAC version of Derelict pre alpha 2.5 Please try it out! Level 1 works the best
A preview of Derelict. Doesnt work 100% WIP Try Level 01 if you do attempt this. build 2.5 for PC
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.