You are the last hope for a city under siege by the undead. Destroy the zombie hordes and restore order to a world plunged into infected chaos.
- Action packed hack-and-slash game.
- Multiple combat formats including hand-to-hand combat and weapons to kill zombies.
- Multiple levels of intense game play.
- Upgradeable weapons and equipment.
- Easy and intuitive game play.
- Challenging enemies and arena-style environments.
- Online leaderboards to view your stats and show off your scores.
- Game center support.
- High quality comic book style graphics and full retina support. Automatic cloud back up and saves!
Version 1.1 Update Includes:
- New easy combo mode. Pull off certain moves by rapidly pressing the melee button. Can be set back to the classic "expert" mode in the options menu.
- Added new suits and player skins.
- Added Medic shield.
- Ability to change damage effect color or to turn off damage effect.
- Quick reload grenades and weapons without entering inventory.
- Added quick access to inventory menu from level loading screen.
- New combo meter.
- Improved menu user experience and layout.
- Bug fixes. Glitch corrections. Stability improvements.
- Blow them away with devastating weapons.
- Dispatch them with explosives.
- Beat them down with lethal martial arts combos.
- Stomp their heads and more.
Join the fight, and save the city. Available now on iTunes.
The game is indie developed, which n my experience can be a good thing or a bad thing. In Dead Riot’s case - its good. Game plays well and its fast pace keep you engaged. There are a few things they can improve on, but overall - a fun, visually rich game with a cool comic book feel.
Interesting and well done graphic/artistic style. Can play for free or take a shortcut with in-app purchases. Fun gameplay. It's a challenge to pull off some combo moves. Chopping zombies in the face with the axe is my favorite so far.
Than destroying zombies!
"This game is bad-ass. I've been playing it for four days now..."
"You have a pretty cool game on your hands."
"Loving the game!"
Game Support: eMail Support@RobinSage.com
DeadRiot is available now for iOS and the Android version has been completed. The following video shows the Android version with updates for game play, easy menu access and the integrated combos counter. DeadRiot for Android will be available in January.
Thanks for playing - thanks for voting!
This article lists the available weapons and combo moves in DeadRiot for dispatching the horde
We listened to our players and made some improvements. Version 1.1 of DeadRiot is now available.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.