• Register
Forum Thread
What happened to Top 100? (Forums : General Banter : What happened to Top 100?) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 19 2017 Anchor

There used to be a wonderful list of at least the Top 100 games on the site for the month or something, which I loved to come look at and see if there were any interesting ideas in works, but this list seems to have disappeared. Or has it? What happened to it?

Nov 20 2017 Anchor

I noticed that people here going extinct , damn such a good forum with good ideas, its a shame really

Dec 14 2017 Anchor

There's still some people here and there. The community is shrinking, though that can lead to a tighter niche at least.

Dec 15 2017 Anchor

It's very hard to find someone to talk with on this forum. So little interesting topics, and if there is, it's silent for months already.

--

Penkura Penkura

Dec 16 2017 Anchor

I dont know why exactly, Other forums stays active , and they dont have funny little things like lvl up ETC

Captain_Tommy
Captain_Tommy CEO/Project Lead/Management
Dec 17 2017 Anchor

A list like that would be great actually.

--

Captain Tommy

Trym Sudios / Thewhalergame.com

Dec 23 2017 Anchor

...so did something happen to it? I'm quite confused by the replies.

Dec 23 2017 Anchor

There used to be a "Top 100" mods tab but it was removed a year ago or so. There was a discussion about that a while back on the "suggestions for ModDB" thread (can't find a link right now) but it was never added back. Only the "popular" tab is still there.

Dec 24 2017 Anchor

Well there is this page> Moddb.com which gives the current top mods in ascending order. You can filter it by release date, date added, popularity, rating etc. It changes almost daily,

As for the forum not being as active, I have no idea since this is the first time I used the forum. I think most people use the comment sections on the individual mod pages. Well that's what I do anyway.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.