• Register
Forum Thread
This content must be linked with at least 1 mod, game, engine, hardware, software or group (Forums : Support : This content must be linked with at least 1 mod, game, engine, hardware, software or group) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 17 2018 Anchor

I'm trying to upload a file but every time I try I get this message and I don't know how to fix this.

Jan 17 2018 Anchor

I'm in the exact same boat. Possibly an issue with the servers.

INtense!
INtense! End Boss
Jan 17 2018 Anchor

Can you tell me what browser you are using? At the bottom in the "links" box - have you selected a mod or game?

--

Scott Reismanis
DBolical | @scottreismanis

May 15 2018 Anchor

liveedutv You have to add news to some profile, for example a game or group profile. Also to note, you are not supposed to add your news to company or game profiles that belong to someone else (that is even bannable), only to your own company (and your own mod and game profiles) or general community groups such as Indie Devs, Indie Gamers, iOS Gamers. (Development groups have /company in their URL while linkable community/fan groups have /groups.)

Edited by: feillyne

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.