• Register
Forum Thread
Star Wars Battlefront 2 PC modding (Forums : PC Gaming : Star Wars Battlefront 2 PC modding) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 7 2016 Anchor

Hi everyone,

I have been playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 for a long time now and I have been playing loads of mods.

Recently I downloaded the Pax Empiricae mod and it worked absolutely fine for a time but now it is showing only two maps, the Ryloth one and the Geonosis Canyons one. I've played Manaan Floating City in the past and it used to work fine but now it's not even coming up on the instant action menu.

Please help, I've been working for days to try and solve this problem, but nothing seems to work. I have a Windows 10 gaming PC, and I have the patch installed (the r129 one). I also have both conversion packs installed. I have the Steam version of the game.

Adam Butt

Oct 3 2016 Anchor

HELP!

I made a battlefront language pack by MultiLanguage, it's a cfg document.I don't how to install it,please help me

Oct 26 2016 Anchor

Okay, occasionally I've noticed my files deleting themselves or becoming corrupted. Make sure you keep copies of all downloads so you can reinstall them. My suggestion is reinstall the mod, some subfolders probably were removed. If all fails, reinstall the 1.3 patch.

The cfg I have no knowledge about, I recommend poking around your language files already installed, just make sure you back up all origionals.

Dec 24 2016 Anchor

Think you, I know how to do next step. but it was became a txt document by me used MultiLanguage.What is it like?I will show you the pictures in the afternoon.(Sorry last month I was ready my exam,so I couldn't use the computer.)

Just like this。

Jan 19 2017 Anchor

There's full bot support for the maps. They can be stupid at times but it plays pretty nicely solo. I've only ever played by myself, first with the Xbox version and then with the modded PC version, and have had a blast. The conversion pack mod even allows for an increased bot count, so you can get some gigantic sized battles going.

Jan 22 2017 Anchor

Thanks,but I want to make a Chinese language pack to change STAR WARS Battlefront II 's language .But I don't know how to make it by MultiLanguage.

Can you tell me how to make the language pack? Thank you.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.