• Register
Forum Thread
Request: Persona 3 & 4 Player Models/Rag Dolls (Forums : 3D Modeling & Animating : Request: Persona 3 & 4 Player Models/Rag Dolls) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 13 2013 Anchor

So I've been trying to find the character models from Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 and 4 but have only found one persona who had started creating them. He said he lost all the data and decided to move on to other projects. So my request is that someone, please, create the Persona 4 character models/rag dolls for Gmod! Here's the original request thread on Facepunch.com

I seriously just joined this site to ask for this, by the way. xD

Edited by: Sodapawp

TKAzA
TKAzA Rightio then...
Dec 13 2013 Anchor

Your best asking on facepunch, as people are generally very busy with their own projects, so wont have time to create these models for you.

Why dont you make them?, get into the modding scene?

Dec 13 2013 Anchor

Ugh. Well I don't know the first thing about modding so I wouldn't even understand how to go about extracting the models from Persona 3 and Persona 4. That facepunch thread is at least a year old so idkj what to do. :c

Feb 1 2014 Anchor

I think its not hard to get models from Persona 3 and 4, the only problem would that the time i did it the bones didnt seem to be ported, and the textures where a little messes up but its not hard to fix that either.

A guy named "KidMaJunior" made a tutorial in a rom hacking forum, you should check it out in google since i think we can´t post links to download pages and stuff, i could MP it to you thou

Mar 24 2014 Anchor

Sounds good man. So wait, do you have the models actually extracted? I have a friend helping me port them to Gmod and if you could lend me those it'd be a great help.

Apr 7 2014 Anchor

I have exported Persona 3 and Persona 4 protagonist by myself with a tutorial you can export the character models, persona, glasses weapons and the diferent clothing, (and even textures and sound/music), its not hard, both games can be properly exported with no problems (maybe the textures), thoose are the only models i have, if you want me to i can give you the tutorial by a PM, heres an screenshot took by me of Persona 4 protagonist: Moddb.com

Apr 11 2014 Anchor

Well I was really hoping for the model, but I suppose the tutorial would help me and my friend in the longrun.

Apr 21 2014 Anchor

Just google "KidMaJunior persona 3 tutorial" and then you will find a forum called romhacking, thenif you scroll down a little you will find the tutorial (i belive i can´t post links in moddb) just in case im sending the link by PM.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.