• Register
Forum Thread
Far Cry 4 - I am Legend Project (Forums : Level Design : Far Cry 4 - I am Legend Project) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 1 2015 Anchor

You are one of the remaining survivors in New York City, there are others, who are trying to reclaim the city, by opening up gun shops and setting up barricades around the city.
Coming May 1st 2015.
This Map / Mod, will have many features, such as:
- Collectibles hidden around the city, I will have details on how many there are in coming Months.- Accessible Shops where you can get hold of some weapons to help protect yourself.- Safe Zones, where you will not be attacked under any circumstances.- Over 30 accessible buildings, from houses to Skyscrapers. However, the Empire State Building will only be accessible in the main lobby (bottom floor)- Extraordinary amount of detail to match or hopefully one up over the movie.
I am working tirelessly to try and get this out Early, however, I cannot guarantee anything. A Beta version may be a possibility, I will link you all to it if I decide to release one.
This is a solo project, I am the only person working on it, however, I will be using Mods on the project that other people have created as mentioned in the "Credits" section.
I am also gathering feedback from people such as GCVos (Mauro Robert) who was the main person behind the pretty popular "Dead Cry" mod for Far Cry 3.
*I have been making maps on Far Cry games since 2008 back on Far Cry 2, Over the years I have expanded my ability, and recently moved to PC level editing to try and expand even more* This Map / Mod has already been talked about by some of Far Cry 4's developers, and I was one of the people Ubisoft invited to try out Far Cry 4's map editor in Montreal before the Game even released!
This Map is based on the film I am Legend which Featured Will Smith as Robert Neville and his Dog as survivors in New York after an outbreak due to a cancer cure.The Map will not be a direct story based off the Movie, but a bit of a Spinoff, with it's own backstory, and the only objective will be to Survive from everything that is thrown your way.
I hope you enjoy the Map/Mod when it releases on May 1st. It's been a real challenge but at the same time a blast to create so far!
This thread will be updated with New Images and Video's in upcoming weeks.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.