• Register
Forum Thread
Diesel Racer 2! New game on SlideDB! (Forums : Mobile Gaming : Diesel Racer 2! New game on SlideDB!) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 25 2015 Anchor

Hi,
I just released Diesel Racer 2 on Google Play and it has it's IndieDB page over here.
I think this game has a lot of potential but I had to do a quick release because:
1) I am working on a new PC FPS game.
2) I get more motivation from the release.

The game has a lot of it's features cut short.
I wanted to have a story mode, and death track like racing where you can destroy other cars and buy upgrades and weapons.
However, currently it only has the racing and two tracks.
Although it's still a fun game.
Well until it gets too easy and then it's not that entertainment.
But until you master the control and it becomes easy the first few tries are actually fun.

I would like to ask you what would make you follow this game, give feedback, make you interested in seeing it's progress.
Most of my games fall flat.
They are either not very visually appealing, don't have good gameplay or both.
I think this is the first game that might be both visually appealing and potentially have good gameplay.
So it's not just betting on a losing horse.

So, what would make you interested in this game or any game?
I mean, what makes people interested in the development of an unfinished game?
Like a community of some sort.
What I will gain from such interest is feedback, which is always a problem for a lone developer like me, and motivation.

So please tell me what you think.

Thanks,
Ofer.

p.s. I don't mind the nasty comments as well, especially if they are funny.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.