• Register
Forum Thread
Complete 5 Minute Survey. Win $20 Amazon Gift Card! (Forums : Contests & Jams : Complete 5 Minute Survey. Win $20 Amazon Gift Card!) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 6 2016 Anchor

Hi everyone,

I am a composer/sound designer, currently writing a dissertation about how the ways we listen to video games may change in the near future. I'm doing some research for the topic and want to see the most popular ways people listen to their games. As an incentive I'm giving away THREE $20 AMAZON GIFT CARDS to three random participants as a thank you for filling it out. All the details on how to win one are in the link.

It's not a long survey, there is a total of 8 mandatory questions which should take around 5 minutes to complete.

You can be a gamer of any level of skill or interest. So long as you are over 18 and enjoy playing on them from time to time, you are more than welcome to enter.

Thank you so much for even reading this thread, it means a lot.

Link to the survey: Goo.gl

ThIs commotion is now closed, thank you to everyone who entered, the support was very helpful. =D

Aug 12 2016 Anchor

its not working,but tx for share

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.