• Register
Forum Thread
CoH NHC mod e-100 and other secret units (Forums : PC Gaming : CoH NHC mod e-100 and other secret units) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 27 2016 Anchor

Hey everyone,

I would first like to apologize for making a new thread about this, becuase I can't seem to find a relatable one to my problem.

Anyway, I have gone into the worldbuilder of CoH with the NHC mod installed, and I have noticed that there are certain very very VERY interesting units in the game. I am talking of course about the e-100, e-75, e-50, Lowe and the Jagdpanzer E-100 from the Axis side of the forces. For the life of me, I have been trying to somehow find them in the game while playing and even tried to look for hints. I found nothing. On the internet the same story appeared, there is nothing about them. I found out that you there are two ways of making them appear.

1) You have to make a map with them in worldbuilder.

2) There is some secret way of activating it.

Well I would like to know the secret way, because I am really desperate on playing them. I have been playing the NHC mod ever since it showed up on MODDB but I have never noticed anything unusual that could somehow get them in. The closest I got is a Maus, but seeing these beasts on worldbuilder, they tower over the maus and I am desperate. Could someone please help me out on how to get them. I'd like to play normal maps with them as worldbuilder is everything but my strong side of this game. Thank you and cheers!

tanks

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.