The Imperial Gamel Engine is a game engine developed by "wow-bomb game studios" for creating 3D games of all genres. IE architecture also supports creating of 2D games. Targeting goals of IE was creating games with high-end cinematics, game scenes with mass of different gamelogic processes and large game servers, containing entire star systems with procedural planets (with cities and megalopolises) and star bodies.
- added script "MAP_MANAGER_SHOW_ALL_DEBUG_GEOMETRY"
fixed AniTE model animation keyframing.
added GIF animations and JPG pictures in Documantation Browser.
Released screensaver compiler:
1) add extracted files in to exe folder.
2) Open "game.bat" with notepad and change write name of your executable file.
3) ScreenSaver.bat sets in ScreenSaver.txt throught ScreenSaver.exe time waiting for screen saver in seconds.
4) Run ScreeSaver.exe for activating screensaver.
- added bilboard rectangle controling
- fixed iscene injecting.
- fixed import particles.
- added support for VR stereoscopic vision.
- extended stringconverter for vector4.
- added imperial-script node StringTrimmer.ifn.
- added imaterial settings in iworld (shadows and ambient)
- added actors boneattach
- added imperial-script IWater gat/set preferences.
- added isc injecting in to iscript flow node LoadIScene.ifn
- maked minmax generator of numbers at Generate.ifn.
- added Inctimant_FLOAT.ifn.
- removed closing FrontEnd.exe at pressing SERVER or CLIENT.
- added parameters in Remote_Action.ifn.
XPN 137 - maked autho generation of light flares. dx11 - Added mass assigning of IMaterial in IModel Ed.
"Imperial Game Engine SDK" 25 february 2017 update. XPN 130 - [FAILED]preformed implementation of ILink actor. - optimised cycles. (benchmark from 20...
"Imperial Game Engine SDK" 20 february 2017 update. XPN 121 XPN 124 - fixed saving names of variables in "ProfileSerializer.ifn" - fixed settings of variables...
"Imperial Game Engine SDK" 15 february 2017 update. - added imperial-script nodes MakeScreenshot.ifn, ShotSpawner.ifn [youtube]MOjbLJokwXQ[/youtube]
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.