The Imperial Gamel Engine is a game engine developed by "wow-bomb game studios" for creating 3D games of all genres. IE architecture also supports creating of 2D games. Targeting goals of IE was creating games with high-end cinematics, game scenes with mass of different gamelogic processes and large game servers, containing entire star systems with procedural planets (with cities and megalopolises) and star bodies.
- added splitting game windows in to two screens. for two player game.
- removed ED nonactive functions and menus.
- added Ed multilanguage Localisation (ready 30%)
- released IGE media installer.
- released GDK DVD video framework.
- fixed multi-key(keyboard) input.
- added support for joystic deviсe ( catching events throught imperial-script)
- added game banner.
- added ICG- GRID.
- added ICG GRID, PLANE imperial-script functions.
"Imperial Game Engine SDK" 1 June 2017 update. XPN 187 - added import of .txt - added creating new .txt - Added WIREFREME vision mode. - fixed copying...
"Imperial Game Engine SDK" 15 May 2017 update. XPN 168 - bugfix: unlimited count of anite tracks. XPN 169 - ported OGRE 2.2 - added IBR materials. XPN...
XPN 158 - added script "MAP_MANAGER_SHOW_ALL_DEBUG_GEOMETRY" fixed AniTE model animation keyframing. added GIF animations and JPG pictures in Documantation...
XPN 137 - maked autho generation of light flares. dx11 - Added mass assigning of IMaterial in IModel Ed.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.