The Imperial Gamel Engine is a game engine developed by "wow-bomb game studios" for creating 3D games of all genres. IE architecture also supports creating of 2D games. Targeting goals of IE was creating games with high-end cinematics, game scenes with mass of different gamelogic processes and large game servers, containing entire star systems with procedural planets (with cities and megalopolises) and star bodies.
"Imperial Game Engine 2.7.3 (aka )"(15 january 2018 update).
- added: quick imaterial rebuild.
- added: LawMaker node finder.
- added: Physics Trimesh
- added: OGRE 2.1 1.1.2018 brance update beggins.
- added: CCD Physics Collision
- bugfix: unloading flow clasess;
- imperial-script nodes: physics pivot
- added: secondary actor selecting;
New Spline Skeletal Animation Builder
- added: setDetailMapOffsetScale( for normal map details.
- bugfix: collisions.
- uplate: OGRE 2.1 2018.1.1
- added: emmisive mat, receive shadows mat.
- added: new preferences for ICamera actor:
- added: derived actor attaching.
"Imperial Game Engine 2.7.2 (aka )"(1 january 2018 update). XPN 212 - added: ITerrain collisions MOC V2; - added: preference brush strenghth lifting ITerrain...
XPN 210 - released V2 collisions +debugging visualization - bugfix: iscene ed viewport statistics - bugfix: materials videos. - added: clustered and plus...
Imperial Game Engine 2.6.3(2017.10.16) out in the world
XPN 202 - added: OrbitalActorViewer.ifn "ConnectToAccountDataBase.ifn" "OnAccountDB.ifn"
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.